With only a few vacant blocks left offering direct beach access, this property is a rare opportunity to purchase and build your dream home.
There are no roads to cross here! The flat land is 636m2 (approximately 21.3m x 30.1m) and ready to build.
This is beachfront living at its best, a hop, skip and jump to the beach where you can head out for your early morning surf, beach run or find a spot to enjoy your early morning coffee listening to the waves crashing – the options are endless for those seeking a beachside lifestyle.
The surrounding area includes:
• Direct access to 9 km of patrolled beaches that run due south from Point Cartwright through Kawana Beach and down to Currimundi Creek.
• There are fishing spots and great surfing breaks along the entire beach. Dog friendly sections and access to parks, swings and bike trails and direct access to surf beach pathways
• Less than 5km to Buddina State School, Mountain Creek State School and Mountain Creek State High School
• Less than 10km to Pacific Lutheran College, Immanuel Lutheran College and Stella Maris School
• Less than 1km to Kawana Surf Club, Kawana Shopping World (cinemas currently being built); a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants
• Less than 2km to Kawana Waters Marina, Kawana Waters Hotel, Kawana Library, Kawana Tennis Courts and much more
• Less than 6km to the medical hub of the Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
Positioned right in the heart of the Sunshine Coast, you are an easy drive to any of our famous beaches, hinterland and Brisbane.
What a fantastic opportunity to build your private retreat.
Contact Tanya today for more information.