Viewings by Appointment over the Christmas and New Year period – please call Tanya Murphy to arrange your VIP viewing!
You Simply Won’t Find Better Value for Money on Kawana Island.
This modern apartment is positioned across from the popular Montego’s dining precinct on Kawana Island with a cafe, wine bar and fine dining restaurant all located on canal foreshore of Double Bay Beach. You’ll have access to the parkland with an outdoor gym and kms of pathways along the canal.
All of this and you’ll only be 3km away to the sandy white beach of Kawana!
This exquisite three bedroom apartment comprises two levels of living. Whether you’re looking for your new home or a great investment, this apartment has it all.
What we love about this apartment:
• Three bedrooms all with built in robes
• Ensuite to master bedroom
• Open plan living and dining areas
• The kitchen has plenty of cupboard space
• Your private paved courtyard flows through to street access
• Two secure car parks
• Balcony on the upper level where you can sit and have your morning breakfast and coffee
• Secure complex offering on-site management, pool and BBQ facilities with well-maintained landscaped grounds.
The property is a great investment with an achievable rental income of approx. $430.00 per week.
Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital (SCUPH) and Sunshine Coast University Hospital (SCUH), medical development and University of the Sunshine Coast (USC) are all within 5km, as well as a number of primary and secondary schools.
Kawana Island is surrounded by canal front bikeways, pathways and gorgeous parks. This is a beautiful part of the Sunshine Coast!
This is the perfect opportunity to acquire a ‘lifestyle property’ – you simply must inspect to appreciate this pleasing Kawana Island opportunity.
Please call the agent, Tanya Murphy to arrange an appointment to view.