What a fabulous opportunity this is for so many different reasons!
• Two Houses – One Title Deed – Sold as ONE Property!
• Live in one and Rent one out – or Strata Title and Sell – Rent them Both
• A rental yield of approximately 4.5% makes this ideal for investors
*** HOUSE ONE: 4 BEDS | 3 BATHS | 2 CAR | POOL ***
*** HOUSE TWO: 4 BEDS | 3 BATHS | 2 CAR | POOL ***
This exceptional property, this is certainly a one of kind property and perfect for owner occupiers, extended family situations and investors alike!
A property like this does not come along often and must be sold! The owners are very committed to selling and will consider all reasonable offers.
An estimated rental income in the range of $1,200.00 to $1,300.00 per week (individually $600.00 to $650.00 per week).
You’ll be surrounded by canal front bikeways, pathways and gorgeous parks. This is certainly a beautiful part of the Sunshine Coast and the property certainly has the WOW factor!
All this within easy walking, riding or driving distance to Kawana Beach within 3kms, Double Bay which offers BBQ facilities, playground with outdoor gym within 150m, Green Zebra Restaurant & Bar, convenience store within 150m and Kawana Shopping Centre within 3km.
Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital (SCUPH) and Sunshine Coast University Hospital (SCUH), medical development and University of the Sunshine Coast (USC) are all within 5km, as well as a number of primary and secondary schools. Easy access to the Bruce Highway and only 15 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport and 70 minutes to Brisbane Airport.
We’re sure you’ll agree the options are endless with this property and properties like these rarely come to the market. But at the end of the day, it is all about location, location, location and this amazing property will suit investors or a family looking for dual living.
Each residence consists of:
• One of the largest master bedrooms we have ever seen, walk-in robe, large glass siding doors opening on to your own private balcony, ensuite with spa bath and dual basin
• 2 generous size family bedrooms
• a third bedroom that’s a guest quarters with ensuite
• Large main bathroom
• Separate Laundry with sliding doors to outside
• Spacious kitchen with ample storage, bench space and gas cooking
• High ceilings and fans throughout
• Private pools (yes 2 pools in total) with outdoor alfresco entertainment area with covered pergola
• Double remote control garage with internal access and store room
• Each residence are separately metered for electricity and water and gas bottles
THE OWNERS INSTRUCTIONS ARE CLEAR AND THEY WANT IT SOLD!
Call Tanya Murphy to arrange your private viewing by appointment.