Any closer to the beach and you’d be in the water already – total surf beach frontage, offering direct access to the beach access with NO ROADS TO CROSS.
You can walk all the way to Point Cartwright without crossing the road and once the Bokarina Beach Development and new pathways are completed, you’ll have even more cafes and resturants within a simply beach front walk away.
What we love:
• Direct beach access with no roads to cross
• Filled with natural light and catches the sea breeze
• Large open plan living and dining area opens out onto an expansive balcony
• Kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space along with a double sink
• Large master bedroom is fitted with its own walk-thru wardrobe, en-suite, ceiling fan
• Two generous size bedrooms each with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Generous size main bathroom
• A separate linen cupboard and laundry
• Brand new air conditioning units in the master bedroom and lounge room
• A secure underground car park
• Suitable for holiday let and fix term let – nothing to do and the owners are happy to include all the furniture in the price
• Put your own personal stamp on it and renovate to suit YOUR beach lifestyle
The surrounding area includes:
• Only 80 meters to Kawana Beach which is the main recreational section of the 9 km long beach that runs due south from Point Cartwright to Curmmundi Creek mouth with patrol beaches. There are fishing spots, great surfing breaks along the entire beach, dog friendly sections and access to parks, swings and bike trails and direct access to surf beach pathways
• Less than 5km to Buddina State School, Mountain Creek State School and Mountain Creek State High School
• Less than 10km to Pacific Lutheran College, Immanuel Lutheran College and Stella Maris School
• Less than 1km to Kawana Surf Club, Kawana Shoppingworld (cinemas currently being built); a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants
• Less than 2km to Kawana Waters Marina, Kawana Waters Hotel, Kawana Library, Kawana Tennis Courts and much more
• Less than 6km to the medical hub of the Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
This property is ideal for beachfront living, a skip, hop and a Jump to the beach where you can head out for your early morning surf, run along the beach front or a spot to enjoy your early morning coffee listening to the waves crashing – the options are endless for those seeking a beachside lifestyle; a holiday retreat; or a great investment opportunity.
Whether you’re looking to buy your dream beachfront home or you’re a savvy investor who is looking for an investment property while being able to enjoy a holiday home, this property is well worth your time to view.
They simply do not make these kinds of locations anymore!