Call Tanya Murphy to arrange your VIP Viewings by Appointment or join us at our Open House!
This beautiful, low maintenance home is positioned in the very sought after location of Kawana Island, which is centrally located on the Sunshine Coast. The home provides a private and easy living lifestyle with low maintenance gardens and great street appeal.
Flawless throughout and ideal for the growing family, this property consists of four generous bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom has its own ensuite and walk-in robe.
This home provides a Private and Low Maintenance Lifestyle on the Island!
What we love:
• Wonderful position and walking distance to Double Bay beach area, restaurant and cafés
• Inground swimming pool
• Ducted air- conditioning with ceiling fans throughout
• Large bedrooms with a generously sized master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Two car garage with the ability to park two more cars on the driveway
• 550m2 with ample privacy
• Alfresco area, pool and a well-established, low maintenance garden
• Easy walking distance to the Minyama shops via the cross-over bridge
• A short 3km drive to the patrolled beach providing 10kms of sandy beach from Point Cartwright to Caloundra with many pathways to walk, jog or ride your bike
• Close to many facilities such as the Sunshine Coast University Hospital and a variety of private and public schools
• Easy access to the Bruce Highway
• 15 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport and 70 minutes to Brisbane Airport
• A great investment property with a rental appraisal of $650 per week
You’re only 500 meters to the stunning Double Bay area and famous Green Zebra and Mykies restaurants and cafes – and to boot, there’s a magnificent children’s playground area and miles of walking and bike paths along the waterfront – the perfect location to take your kayak out for a paddle.
Please don’t hesitate to call Tanya Murphy to arrange an appointment.