Birtinya is a fast growing suburb on the Sunshine Coast and this apartment is positioned within the billion dollar health district of Birtinya and yet so peaceful and quite.
Regatta Waterfront Apartments offers water views over Lake Kawana and situated in Birtinya, central Sunshine Coast. The apartment offers a fantastic 98m2 of tranquil and relaxed lifestyle to create your dream home. Or it would be a worthy addition to any investment portfolio, currently achieving a weekly rental return of $425.00.
What we love about the apartment:
• Large 2 way bathroom with dual basin, shower and toilet services the master and 2nd bedroom
• 2nd separate toilet
• Light and airy with easterly aspect and water views over Lake Kawana
• 2 spacious bedrooms both with built in robes
• Open plan living and dining area with large glass siding doors leading out to your own private balcony
• Contemporary kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, breakfast bar and modern appliances
• Ducted air conditioning plus ceiling fans throughout (though you won’t need them as the apartment catches a beautiful breeze)
• Secure car parking underneath the complex
• Affordable Body Corporate fees
This complex has many benefits such as security entrance, lap pool and maintained gardens and is within walking distance to:
• The beach is just 2 kms away
• Kawana Shopping World within 4.5kms
• Kawana Private Hospital within 200 meters
• At least three different cafes within 200 meters
• Jetts Kawana within 250 meters
• Ezyfit Health and Fitness Club 24/7 within 600 meters
• Chemist, Homemaker Centre, and many shops
• Lake Kawana Community Centre within 2 kms
• Sunshine Coast Sports Stadium within 1.3kms
• And so much more!
There is no work required here, simply move in and enjoy the lifestyle or reap the benefits of owning a great investment.
The new development ‘The Birtinya Town Centre’ comprises of 20,000sqm shopping centre and will also be integrated with commercial, health related research facilities, entertainment premises, residential and hotel offerings, walkable waterfront along Lake Kawana and open green space. The first stage will be the $87 million Stockland Birtinya Shopping Centre.
Tanya is happy to answer any questions so please feel free to call her today – this opportunity is one not to be missed!