This magnificent deep waterfront property is nestled on a 972m2 fully landscaped block & has its own quality pontoon with power and water.
This property offers a fabulous lifestyle, in a great location, so close to the mouth of the river – it is perfect for the fisherman, the paddler & the folk who simply enjoy being out on the water.
• Spacious 972m2 block with a pontoon and an expansive timber entertaining deck by the waterfront, with a large umbrella so you can enjoy this area in all weather
• Larger than normal inground, solar-heated swimming pool, set in the landscaped garden & overlooking the canal
• The ground floor has not one, but two ensuited bedrooms, the master being extremely generous with a large ensuite and walk-in dressing room, plus of course views across the water
• The kitchen is well positioned, with granite bench tops, a massive walk in pantry, plenty of storage, plus a fabulous oven with gas cooktop
• There are many living spaces for the whole family, from the lounge & dining areas downstairs, to the mezzanine level upstairs
• The mezzanine level can be planned to suit your own lifestyle & has great separation to allow lounge areas & an office space
• Upstairs features two more double bedrooms, one overlooking the water, as well as a large main bathroom to service them
• The yard is spacious at both the front and back of the house, allowing plenty of room for the kids to play
• The laundry is, like the rest of the home, extremely spacious & well positioned to the clothes line by the side of the house
• Extra rain water tanks allow you to fill the pool and maintain the garden without stretching your carbon footprint!
• The home is in immaculate condition, having been lovingly cared for by its current owners
Inspections are a breeze to organise, simply call Exclusive agent Vicki Stewart today, she has the key!